About Us, Michael & Christi Hargis

My photo
Tucson/Tombstone, AZ, United States
WE are Entertainers and RV Park Mgrs PLEASE ADD a COMMENT or just say HI. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 13, 2009

You never know who you know! ( michael )

You never know who you know! Feb. 3rd, 09 (see blog) we found ourselves with a 1952 Crown Coach previously converted to an RV, but has since been gutted, and trashed. After all was said and done, the beast is still in dirt road, AZ and so far we have no way to move it. We haven't received a call from the land owner about it, yet. You can see where we're at on this one. All we could think of was to raise the $500 in extortion money the tow truck driver was demanding. And since we are getting the MCI, what are we going to do with it? Well, yesterday, I was in our front yard chatting with our dear friend, Larry Bowers, a fellow Mason and Shriner. He needed to use our car trailer. He asked me when our motor home was to arrive? (see Set Back blog Jan. 28th.) I told him all the pitfalls we were experiencing and got him up to speed. Then, out of the blue he started rattling off a step by step plan that included an elaborate mix of a MIG welder, a gas powered air compressor, and a large truck with a heavy duty tow bar. I said, "The hulka weights 27 thousand pounds!" "Trust me", he says. "We can do this!" I have to tell you, I was impressed with how he put this plan together. I've known and worked with Larry for a few years and he is not one to do things in a haphazard manor. This could work and you can bet I'll be taking some photos. Let's say that all these things come together. Where are we going to put it? The MCI is claiming the prime space next to the house for refit. What will we do with the beast? As it stands right now, Christi & I plan to put the walls back up and clean it as best we can. Basically, we'll do the bare minimum and offer it to someone in need for what we have in it. It's a good thing. Now, where to put it??? Hmmm. Oh, Honey!?! All the Best, Michael & Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment