About Us, Michael & Christi Hargis

My photo
Tucson/Tombstone, AZ, United States
WE are Entertainers and RV Park Mgrs PLEASE ADD a COMMENT or just say HI. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not getting our hopes up! ( michael )

Not getting our hopes up! But!!! I know, I know. It's not in the driveway YET! I can't help myself. Here is the proposed floor for the MCI Bus. I drew it up on the laptop this morning. Just showed it to my darling wife and she didn't change a thing. The research has paid off. Thank you Toast for the recommendation on a web search. We have found alot of helpful sites. Some more than others... Why is it that some people put some really good information on the net and then say you can't use it for fear of copyright infringement? Well, all in all we got some great ideas. We will use bits and pieces to put the bus together. Does that count as infringement? Can't wait to get started. I know, I know. It's not in the driveway YET!
I would love this headcold to go away. We got a sweetheart dance to do!
All the best, Michael & Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment