About Us, Michael & Christi Hargis

My photo
Tucson/Tombstone, AZ, United States
WE are Entertainers and RV Park Mgrs PLEASE ADD a COMMENT or just say HI. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Post on the MAK Board (michael)

New Post on the MAK Board
I was on the Boards today and came across this post;
I am certain I don't know enough to know what I don't know! Some place there must be info on how to convert a bus, what kind of cost to do so, the best kind of bus to use or maybe the concerns and challenges using a particular bus. I am not interested in reinventing the wheel on every decision to be made. What are the values of these buses before and after? I know tough question. I see many advertised/ebay never see any selling prices? Just a start. Go ahead and answer these and those questions I have not thought of yet. many thanks
I went to work and could not stop thinking about this question. I remember when I was asking this question just 5 months ago before we got Mrs. Jones.
My Answer:
Well, bja1234,
First, welcome to the madness. I say that because that is what was said to me. New Years Eve/ New Years 2009 I couldn't sleep after a show. I got on the net and LSS "I want a Bus. Well, I got one and my wife and I are converting it. We don't have money But, we do have exp. in building and are working. That said, I believe that getting a bus has brought immense joy into our lives. The sense of accomplishment, meeting great people and working side by side with the one I love is priceless. We are Blogging the story of our "Change of Life, Bus, Event" Here is the link; http://singinglandcruiser.blogspot.com/ . We have sold our house and hitting the road. All the Best, M&C
It's funny that sometimes it takes someone to ask a question out of the Blue for you to realize just how happy you are!
All the Best, Michael & Christi See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have evolved into an official Bus Nut. The Reality of owning your own Bus is a cosmic experience. It never goes away. You are a member of a elite club that sets us apart from the rest.

    Hope all is well with you two as you are preparing to embark. The Tile job looks awesome and what is most important, you are having fun building a new chapter of your lives. If ther's anything we can do, let us know.

    Carol & Tom
    Big Sky Chef
    http://bigskychef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete