About Us, Michael & Christi Hargis

My photo
Tucson/Tombstone, AZ, United States
WE are Entertainers and RV Park Mgrs PLEASE ADD a COMMENT or just say HI. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hiking the Blue Mesa (michael)

Hiking the Blue Mesa Christi and I went for our 1st hike this morning and what a place to start! Hiking the Blue Mesa has got to be one of the best in the USA to walk around. It can be as challenging as you wish or as easy as you please. We did the one in the middle, about an hours worth of walking. I told Christi that she could set the work out schedule when we start our new life or I turn fifty. Yes 50 years old! We did pretty good for a couple of almost old farts. LOL. P.S. from Christi: Michael will be 50 this Tuesday, the 7th. Yes, he's already getting mail from AARP! LOL (He laughed at me when I started getting those letters, since I'm older) All the Best, Michael & Christi See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'll be 60 August 13th, so you're just a baby! Have fun tomorrow and don't get too winded blowing out all dem candles! HA

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may have the same problem I do Michael - clearly you have a mistake on your birth certificate. I tried to get mine straightened out while mother was still alive but she was already old and I had no luck. There is no way I can be 51 which is what my birth certificate indicates. Like you I am my wife's boy toy. Have a happy 50th - even if you aren't really 50 yet.

    ReplyDelete