About Us, Michael & Christi Hargis

My photo
Tucson/Tombstone, AZ, United States
WE are Entertainers and RV Park Mgrs PLEASE ADD a COMMENT or just say HI. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thursday is the day (michael)

Thursday is the day. Man, there is alot going on Thursday. 8am my good friend Larry Bowers will swing by, pick me up and we're off to tow the 1952 Crown Supercoach Bus to Tombstone. This will be my 3rd attempt at this. The upside is, Larry is the man and I have complete confidence in his abilities. We couldn't start the bus to air up the brakes, so we're going to hook up a gas powered air compressor directly to the air lines. Then, hook up a tow bar and away we go. Top speed 25 mph for about 20 miles. Cross your fingers any way, just in case. Then its off to Benson, AZ to pick up the MCI in the late afternoon and drive it back to Tombstone and it's new home. This one should drive home. It should prove to be a fun-filled day. I will take the camera and get lots of pics. All the Best, Michael & Christi Please Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment