About Us, Michael & Christi Hargis

My photo
Tucson/Tombstone, AZ, United States
WE are Entertainers and RV Park Mgrs PLEASE ADD a COMMENT or just say HI. You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. See our other Blog;http://michaelhargisshow.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Framing (michael)

Framing.
Wood or steel? Steel or wood? Both have their good points. We are going with wood. I like wood. Metal studs are nice and lite, but I know wood. Daddy always said, "Go with what you know". And so we frame. We build all the walls 1-1/2 inches thick save for plumbing walls, they will be 3-1/2 inches for the water and vent lines. We are installing a king size bed. I know it takes a lot of room, but every time we stay in a hotel Christi says, "I can't wait to get back to our bed!" So, we are taking it with us. Next, I will frame the pantry. Mmm food. Let's see what Christi is cooking. Oh, Hmmm, OK back to work. All the Best, Michael & Christi Please Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment